Why have I not received my referral reward yet and how can I see how many referrals I have?
As long as you have an account with a card linked and refer someone who creates an account AFTER 3/11/2021 and redeems a reward, you should be set and no other actions are needed from your end.
Want to see the status of your qualified referral rewards? Check here!
We send the reward emails once a week on Mondays to all users who qualified that previous week (but you may not receive it until Tuesday). If you did not receive your reward, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You referred someone, but they may not have redeemed their first-ever reward after 3/11/2021.
- You or your referral do not have a qualified card linked to your account.
- We have yet to send this week's reward email (sent on the following Monday unless it's a holiday, then it's sent Tuesday).
- You did not meet the requirements before 12am PT Monday when we check so you will receive it next week.
- It may take up to one business day after Monday for you to receive the email (as in you may not see it until Tuesday).
- And if Monday was a holiday, it may not be sent until Tuesday
- Your reward email may have been incorrectly placed in your spam or junk mail folder.
- You already hit your maximum referral cap at 100 users or $1000 in referral reward payouts.
Please note: this referral offer is not retroactive for previous referrals
Thank you for sharing the love!