How can I see how many referrals I have?
Want to see the status of your qualified referral rewards? On your Paceline home screen, tap on the referral banner (outlined below in blue) and then tap on 'Referral Activity':
Alternatively, you can tap on the Profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen and tap on "Referral Activity" (as shown below):
Understanding Referral Statuses on your Referral Activity Screen
When you, as the referrer, invite friends to Paceline, they will appear on your Referral Activity screen. All invited referrals will have 3 statuses until each person completes or does not complete all referral requirements:
- Pending = This is the first status you will see. Your referral has either not hit a streak and claimed a reward, or we are processing your referral reward via email.
- Completed! = You will see this status when both you and your referral have hit your first streak and claimed your first reward. This means your referral gift card has also been emailed to you, but please be sure to check your spam/junk folder just in case!
- Expired = You will see this status if the person you invited who signed up with your referral code did not claim their first reward within 45 days of signing up on the Paceline App.
Why have I not received my referral reward yet?
As of 04/08/2022, please be aware that your referee (the person that signs up using your referral code) must verify their email on the Paceline App, hit their first streak, and claim their first reward in the Paceline App within 45 days of their Paceline account creation to qualify for the referral offer.
If both you and the person you referred have claimed your first weekly reward within the Paceline app, and the person you referred created their Paceline account AFTER December 10, 2020, you should be set and no other actions are needed from your end.
We manually send the reward emails once a week on Mondays (or Tuesday if there is a holiday on Monday) to all users who qualified that previous week, but you may not receive it until one business day later. If you did not receive your reward, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You referred someone, but they might not have created their Paceline account after December 10, 2020.
- You or your referral have not claimed your first weekly reward within the Paceline app.
- We haven't yet sent your referral rewards because you or your referral did not meet the requirements before Sunday, 3:00 pm PST.
- If the requirements are met after this time, the referral rewards will be sent out via email the following week.
- It may take up to one business day after Monday for you to receive the email (in other words - you may not see it until Tuesday).
- Please note that if Monday was a holiday, it may not be sent until Tuesday
- Your reward email may have been incorrectly placed in your spam or junk mail folder. In those cases, please double-check your spam/junk folders, or reach out to us directly and we can resend the reward email.
- You already hit your maximum referral in referral reward payouts.
Please note: this referral offer is not retroactive for previous referrals
Thank you for sharing the Paceline love!