How can I see how many referrals I have?
Want to see the status of your qualified referral rewards? Check here!
Why have I not received my referral reward yet?
As long as you have a valid card account linked, you refer someone who creates an account AFTER 3/11/2021, and that person redeems a weekly reward, you should be set and no other actions are needed from your end.
We manually send the reward emails once a week on Mondays to all users who qualified that previous week (but you may not receive it until Tuesday). If you did not receive your reward, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You referred someone, but they might not yet have redeemed their first weekly reward after 3/11/2021.
- Your referral is able to claim their first weekly reward once they link a valid card account and reach their first streak.
- You or your referral do not have a valid card linked to your Paceline account.
- Please note: a PayPal account does not qualify as a valid credit/debit card account
- We haven't yet sent your referral rewards because you or your referral did not meet the requirements before Sunday, 3:00 pm PST.
- If the requirements are met after this time, the referral rewards will be sent out via email the following week.
- It may take up to one business day after Monday for you to receive the email (in other words - you may not see it until Tuesday).
- Please note that if Monday was a holiday, it may not be sent until Tuesday
- Your reward email may have been incorrectly placed in your spam or junk mail folder. In those cases, please double-check your spam/junk folders, or reach out to us directly and we can resend the reward email.
- You already hit your maximum referral cap at 100 users or $1000 in referral reward payouts.
Please note: this referral offer is not retroactive for previous referrals
Thank you for sharing the Paceline love!