Can I receive a sign-up offer retroactively?
On occasion, we offer one-time sign-up offers that you may find via various partners and/or Pacesetters. These offers are only available once per person and are valid for a limited time (with dates and times listed in Pacific Time).
To be eligible for a sign-up offer, you must:
- Download the Paceline app
- Join Paceline, creating a new account using the qualified referral code
- You must sign up during the specific time listed on the sign-up offer
- Link an eligible wearable device
- Link a valid card account card
- Hit 150+ Paceline minutes for that week you sign up
- With no more than 50+ minutes from a single day counting towards that goal
- A week is considered to be Monday at 00:00 to Sunday 23:59 your local time
Should you meet the qualifications above, the reward will be made available for you to claim within the app or, in some cases, sent to you separately via email. If you were unable to meet the requirements above, you will find our standard Paceline Perks offering the following week.
If necessary, due to fraud or otherwise, Paceline reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
Can I retroactively receive the sign-up offer?
Unfortunately, we cannot retroactively apply a sign-up offer if you have created an account that did not have the sign-up offer at the time you joined Paceline. Not to worry though! The earlier you joined means the more rewards you would have already accrued.